The Fastest, Upgraded Solution
For Monitoring Your Health
Frequency : 5kHz, 50kHz, 500kHz
Display: 800 X 480 Color TFT LCD
Hand Type: Bar Type
The InBody570, your one and only
smart healthcare solution
User friendly interface with voice guidance lets you easily take the InBody Test and collect results. In addition, the InBody570 provides both Self Mode and Professional Mode. The user can easily take the test with the Self Mode, by only inputting their own height. When the Professional Mode is on, a more detailed consultation information is provided on the screen.
- User friendly interface for professional use
- User friendly interface with voice guidance lets anyone can easily take the InBody Test.
- Monitor progressive change of your body composition.
- Customize InBody Results Sheet with your favorable outputs.
- Provides diverse analysis useful for medical and fitness purpose
- Visceral Fat Level (VFL) which indicates intestinal obesity causing many lifestyle diseases.
- ECW Ratio showing an water balance and helps to determine nutritional status of individual.
- Segmental Lean Analysis show muscle adequacy of each segments of the body separately.
- Two different test modes
- Self Mode require to input only height to provide simplicity for individual users.
- Professional Mode provide more detailed consultation information on the screen.
- Wireless Connection
- Connect Lookin’Body (data management software) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Remotely control the InBody570 with Lookin’Body.
Lookin’Body Data Management Software: The Best Way to Manage from Your PC
- Wireless Connection with the InBody570
- Connect your PC with the InBody570 via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. User data will be listed up in your PC and by using it, you can remotely control the InBody570, save details of the user, and manage appointments with email service.
- Strategic Consultation
- The Body Composition History graph of each category helps you see your body composition change at a glance. Additionally, the comment functionality of each consultation allows for a more personalized healthcare.
- Body composition assessment and nutritional information at a glance
- Body Composition Analysis: Body weight is the sum of Total Body Water, Protein, Minerals, and Body Fat Mass.
- Muscle-Fat Analysis: The longer the Skeletal Muscle Mass bar is compared to the Body Fat Mass bar, the stronger the body is.
- Obesity Analysis: BMI is an index used to determine obesity by using height and weight.
- Segmental Lean Analysis: Evaluates whether the muscles are adequately developed in the body.
- ECW Ratio Analysis: ECW Ratio, the ratio of Extracellular Water to Total Body Water, is an important indicator of body water balance.
- Body Composition History: Track the history of the body compositional change. Take the InBody Test periodically to monitor your progress.
- InBody Score: This score shows the evaluation of your body composition, which includes muscle, fat, and water in the body.
- Weight Control: See how your body measures up to the recommended Weight, Muscle Mass, and Body Fat Mass for a good balance.
- Body Balance Evaluation: Evaluates the balance of the body based on Segmental Lean Analysis.
- Segmental Fat Analysis: Evaluates whether the amount of fat is adequately distributed throughout the body.
- Specially designed results sheet with Growth Graph is available for Children
- Growth Graph
See how much the height and weight of your child have increased or decreased in comparison with other children at the same age.
- Growth Score
Taller children or healthier children with better body compositions are more likely to have higher scores.
- Growth Graph
- Weight alone does not correctly reflect the effects of exercise and improved diet. The graph above shows a man whose weight, throughout a month of exercise, had minimal change; however, his muscle mass and fat mass dramatically increased and decreased respectively.
- Changes in muscle and fat mass are vital to understanding the body’s true composition. Upon this, the InBody Test utilizes its patented technologies to reveal segmental body fat and muscle distribution percentages as well as the body water balance.
- The InBody Test shows a true assessment of the body.