Premium Solution For Your Health
Frequency : 1kHz, 5kHz, 50kHz, 250kHz, 500kHz, 1000khHz
Display: 800 X 480 color LCD
Hand Type: Line Type
For research grade analysis
With accurate results and abundant measurement outputs, the InBody770 is a premium body composition analyzer which is used for medical research, patient’s monitoring, sports medicine, and so on. Many of the world’s famous hospitals and doctors are using the InBody770 as a research tool as it is providing plenty of parameters which can be used as a research source.
Developed based on professional’s experience.
- User friendly interface with voice guidance lets anyone can easily take the InBody Test.
- Monitor progressive change of your body composition.
- Customize InBody Results Sheet with your favorable outputs.
- Three different kind of InBody Results Sheet is provided for more detailed analysis (Body Water Results Sheet and Results Sheet for Children).
Provides diverse analysis useful for medical and fitness purpose
- Visceral Fat Level (VFL) which indicates intestinal obesity causing many lifestyle diseases.
- ECW Ratio showing an water balance and helps to determine nutritional status of individual.
- Segmental Lean Analysis show muscle adequacy of each segments of the body separately.
World’s best technology protected by global patents.
- SMF-BIA technology which can capture the single moment of your body.
- Great accuracy with high correlation coefficient of 0.984 with DEXA, the standard equipment for body composition analysis.
- Confident technology to provide impedances and reactance value by segment and at multiple frequencies.
Two different test modes
- Self Mode require to input only height to provide simplicity for individual users.
- Professional Mode provide more detailed consultation information on the screen.
- Connect Lookin’Body (data management software) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Remotely control the InBody570 with Lookin’Body.
InBody 770 Results Sheet
Body composition assessment and nutritional information at a glance
- Body Composition Analysis: Body weight is the sum of Total Body Water, Protein, Minerals, and Body Fat Mass. Maintain a balanced body composition to stay healthy.
- Muscle-Fat Analysis: Provides body weight, muscle mass, and fat mass. Skeletal MuscleMass is the amount of muscle attached to the bones. A high Skeletal Muscle Mass with a low fat mass indicates a strong body.
- Obesity Analysis: BMI is an index used to determine obesity by using height and weight. PBF is the percentage of body fat compared to body weight.
- Lean Balance: Evaluates whether the muscles are adequately developed in the body. The top bar shows the comparison of muscle mass to ideal weight while the bottom bar shows that to the current weight.
- Edema: ECW Ratio, the ratio of Extracellular Water to Total Body Water, is an important indicator of body water balance.
- Visceral Fat Area: Visceral Fat Area is the estimated area of fat surrounding internal organs in the abdomen. Maintain a Visceral Fat Area under 100cm² to stay healthy.
- Additional Data: Various nutritional outputs are provided such as obesity degree, body cell mass(BCM), bone mineral contents(BMC), basal metabolic rate(BMR), arm circumference(AC), arm muscle circumference(AMC).
- Weight Control: See how your body measures up to the recommended Weight, Muscle Mass, and Body Fat Mass for a good balance.
InBody Body Water Results Sheet
- Body Water Composition: Total Body Water is the sum of Extracellular Water and Intracellular Water. Maintain a balanced body composition to stay healthy.
- ECW Ratio Analysis: ECW Ratio, the ratio of Extracellular Water to Total Body Water, is an important indicator of body water balance.
- Segmental Body Water Analysis: Evaluates whether the amount of body water is adequately distributed throughout the body. Each bar shows body water in comparison to the ideal.
- Segmental ECW Ratio Analysis: Segmental ECW Ratio is the ratio of Extracellular Water to Total Body Water.
- Weight alone does not correctly reflect the effects of exercise and improved diet. The graph above shows a man whose weight, throughout a month of exercise, had minimal change; however, his muscle mass and fat mass dramatically increased and decreased respectively.
- Changes in muscle and fat mass are vital to understanding the body’s true composition. Upon this, the InBody Test utilizes its patented technologies to reveal segmental body fat and muscle distribution percentages as well as the body water balance.
- The InBody Test shows a true assessment of the body.